Alexander M. Peraza
Alexander M. Peraza is a partner with the Firm. He represents individuals and corporations in a wide array of matters, including but not limited to, complex contractual and business disputes, securities arbitration and litigation, personal injury and wrongful death, medical and legal malpractice, construction defect, and products liability.
Before joining the Firm, Alexander served as a law clerk to the Honorable Alicia M. Otazo-Reyes of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Prior to his clerkship, Alexander represented the State of Florida as an Assistant State Attorney with the Miami-Dade County State Attorney’s Office. Alexander brings significant jury trial experience to the Firm, having tried approximately 15 jury trials to verdict.
1Areas of Practice
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Securities Arbitration and Litigation
- Partnership and Employment Disputes
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Medical and Legal Malpractice
- Construction Defect
- Products Liability
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Miami, B.B.A.
3Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cuban American Bar Association
- The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies
- Belen Alumni Lawyers Section
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.