Consumer and Class Action Lawsuits
Skilled Counsel in Class Action and Consumer Litigation for Clients Nationwide
The attorneys at Dimond Kaplan & Rothstein prosecute class actions on a broad spectrum of consumer protection issues. If you or your company is a victim of fraudulent or unlawful business practices, contact an experienced lawyer at our South Florida law firm for a free consultation.
We handle state and federal litigation on behalf of injured parties on such issues as the following:
- Consumer Fraud
- Price Fixing or other Anti-Competitive Activity
- Securities Fraud
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Class Action Litigation involving Product Defects, Credit Insurance, or Consumer Warranties
- Multilevel Marketing Scams and Pyramid or Ponzi Schemes
- Qui Tam and Whistleblower Claims for Improper Conduct in Government Contracting or at the Workplace
Our experience with class action litigation includes the recovery of $6 million on behalf of investors in a Ponzi scheme and a credit insurance settlement of nearly $50 million on behalf of the customers of a national retail chain.
Consult a Class Action Litigation Attorney
To learn more about our experience with consumer protection and class action litigation, call an attorney at Dimond Kaplan & Rothstein today at 888-578-6255 or fill out the form below. We are a nationwide firm with offices in Miami, West Palm Beach, Detroit, Los Angeles and New York.